View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:46 AM

Super ports! In Grand Cayman, right near where the tenders dock there are some great wrecks to dive on. There are quite a few dive shops along the road side there, if you want to do it on your own. We did a snorkeling trip, that was $65/pp. If I remember correctly, it was $125/pp for a 2 tank dive. I don't remember the name of the shop we used, it was a few years ago. We were there this past January and went to Stingray City through the ship. There are some good wreck dives in Cozumel, but my favorite was snorkeling in Xel-ha. It takes a while to get there because you have to take a ferry to the mainland and then a bus to Xel-ha, but it is beautiful. Belize and Roatan are probably the best. You have to take boats to the reef in Belize. My friend did his through NCL and took a catamaran there. We took a catamaran in Roatan through the ship. The water was crystal clear, great coral and plenty of sea life. I'll look through my pictures and see if I can find any of the boats names that we used. Also, take a look through our Caribbean Port Chat section. There may be some firms listed there. I'm sure you can "google" for suggestions as well.