View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 AM

Hello. Welcome to cruise chat. We were in Morocco for 3 weeks this past June. We went indepenently, no tour group. We used a plane and trains to get from city to city. Anyways, I also had a hard time finding info on guides, prior to going. Every time we were at a historical/tourist spot, there were always guides hanging out to take you on a private tour. We only used it when we were in Rabat, for a kasbah, that had streets like a maze. If I remember, the guide wanted $40 per person. We also hired a private driver to take us down south towards the Sahara. That was arranged by our hotel. We paid $80 per person, there were a total of 5 of us in a van. I am off to work now. When I get home, I'll look through my guidebooks, for any private guide info. We were only in Casablanca for 1 night, and we did not go to Agadir. We spent all our time at the 4 imperial cities. If you think of any other questions, I'll see if I can find answers for you in my guidebooks. Your best bet for the least hassle free, might be to do the excursions offered by the cruise line. Hope this helps, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews