View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 06:11 AM

My husband and I have booked a Mediierranean Legacies cruise to celebrate my 60th birthday in September.
We have opted for a CC class stateroom (6136) and I have, since booking, been reading forums, comments etc. to find out more info.
I have noted that a couple of comments say that Summit needs an update and am worried that maybe we should have chosen another ship or line. Can anyone give me some encouraging advice and help as I really want everything to be perfect. Also which ship organised excusions are not to be missed and what would we be better doing on our own?
On the day of my birthday we will be in Naples and I fancied going over to Capri for lunch. Should we do this alone or with a tour? Obviously want it to be a lovely romantic day.
Do we need to book the speciallity restaurant online before sailing and how many nights shall we book that for?
Any help and advice would be very much appreciated. We have only cruised once before on NCL Norwegian Dawn around the Caribbean which was Ok but I'm hoping this will be something special.
Thank you all in advance!