Hello, I am a student at The Ohio State University. I am doing a project that requires me to do market research on "cruise addicts" and I was hoping you guys could help me out! I've put together a short survey (I'm no survey expert so its not great) that I hope might give me a little insight into the world of the cruise addict. I'd love to hear all the information you all have available on your cruising habits, and thanks in advance for helping me out!
2. ***: Male/Female
3. Marital Status:
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites?
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize?
6. How would you define Cruise addiction?
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years?
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related?
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent?
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship?
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment?
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information?
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise?
I hope this isn't too lengthy, I appreciate your help!