View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:05 AM

I CAN'T WAIT I am giddy just thinking about her. I LOVE the big ships, bigger the better for me. I like lots of activities and people watching. I do cringe at the thought of the cost of sailing on her. An inside room, will probably cost an arm and 2 legs. Anyways, as much as I want to book the inaugural cruise, I don't think I will. My husband and I were on the inaugural cruise on the Freedom with Dave. Hi Dave I was very disappointed, especially after paying much more, for the privilege of going on her first passenger paying cruise. I guess that's where our money went, paying for the privilige. My husband and I both thought, we wouldn't book anymore inaugural cruises. I guess I expected "something", what I didn't know. We did get a certificate, stating we were on the inaugural cruise. What did you think Dave? Has anyone been on a inaugural cruise before, either RCCL or any other cruise line. We will definately book the Genesis class, and if my will power holds out, it won't be the inaugural cruise. Any thoughts. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews