View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DisneyMomforLife:
Hello everyone!!

I'm new to these boards but not new to cruising. We've been on two Disney cruises and we are now branching out since the kids are getting older (18 & 11) and Disney is getting greedier!!

We are looking at an 8 night cruise on the Carnival Miracle out of NY in April (the 22nd) of 2009 that has stops in San Juan, Turks & Caicos and Bahamas, I believe.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are? Disney does free sodas on a certain deck but I think I read something about a soda card? Can someone further explain?

Has anyone here been on Disney as well as Carnival? I'm curious about the room size comparison as well.

Also, I haven't read much on the Miracle. I see that it's not too old ... anyone have any thoughts on this ship specifically or other things to consider?

Thanks everyone!

Kat
Welcome to cruise chat. Soda cards are available on Carnival, I've not used one but my friends have, you need to get the soda at a bar, can't have it delivered but a good deal for those who drink a lot of soda.

I have not sailed Disney so I will leave the comparisons to other members. But I think your children are ready for a new Carnival Fun Ship experience.