View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aoumd:
Thanks for the advice...I went ahead and booked a cruise that fits those descriptors (as I think you already saw).

Thanks for the on-board advice too...regarding "sea legs", does it really take time to get used to being on the ship? Or are the stabilizers so good you don't need to adjust? Just curious...
The stablizers are pretty good. Sometimes in the evening you can feel the ship moving and it can feel "weird" to a newbie. It is not really enough to make you sick but you can feel a very slight "movement". Nothing to fear.

When I said sea legs I really meant after your first cruise and once you have an actual idea of what crusing is. When you walk on the ship and know exactly what is going to happen and know what to expect and not expect, you have your sea legs. Usually only takes one cruise and you are an expert.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Victory, CCL Imagination, CCL Victory

Past Cruzes: RCCL Navigator, RCCL Majesty, CCL Destiny,
Glory (2007),Liberty (2007), Fantasy (2007), Destiny (2006), PofAm (2005), Inspiration (2005), Fascination (2004), Victory (2004), Fascination (2004), RCCL VOS(2003), Fantasy (1999)