View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:54 AM

In DFW, it depends on the airline you're flying and if you're in the same terminal for your connecting flight. The only way you'd know which terminal(s) your flight(s) are in would be to contact RCI and ask them or call the airline. In DFW, if you're in the same terminal but different ends of the terminal, without taking one of their shuttle cars, you'd be hard pressed to make it from one end of the terminal to the other in 40 minutes. If you have to travel from one terminal to another, 40 minutes would be nearly impossible. The connection can be made if everything goes smoothly, but normally they will hold a connecting flight on the same airline for passengers on a delayed flight. I don't think they would have booked your flight this way if they didn't feel pretty confident you'd make your connection or another flight out of Dallas in time to make your ship. However, if it were me, I'd call to see if they could get me a little larger window and definitely fly in the day before. Best wishes and let us know how it goes.