View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 10:23 PM
1st time cruiser must do it again 1st time cruiser must do it again is offline

WE had perfect weather.We are going on another cruise on the 6th this time on the Miracle.
The beach we were on was to the right of the Atlantis. Costs nothing. I think it is called Paradise beach. Yes the line up getting on the Ship are horrendous but fast forgotten when you gat on the ship. You will have a super time. Go staight to the Lido deck for the send off party. We missed that totaly. Try to get to the dock as soon as you can as to miss or get to the front of the line. WE didn't get on till
3:15. This year we are flying down the day before hoping to get on the ship earlier and to be at the front of the very,very long line. Picture 2000 people lined up. You can only imagine it. Getting on and off the ship at the ports of call are no problem. Don't waste all your time in the jewellery store in St.Marrten and St. Thomas. We hit the beach to late. They are wonderful in all ports. Nassau had the nices one in my
opinion. Well have a great time. We didn't go on excursions at all. Don't bring shampoo, hair dryer, tooth paste, soap. They supply endless amounts. Some samples of toiletries as well.
Enjoy being spoiled. That is how I felt. Can't wait time Aug. on the Miracle a bit smaller than the Valor.Same age as the Valor.
Bon Voyage
Jackie from Canada