Thread: Leaving Friday
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:25 PM

Well, the time has come for us to head off. We are leaving for houston friday and staying until we board the Conquest on Sunday.

I would surely like to hear from people that have cruised on the Conquest to let me know do's and don'ts on this ship. As in, things that is a must to see and things to not bother with.

Does room service cost extra on these cruises? Also, how are the prices in the "mall" onboard these ships.

I would also like to know if anyone can tell me some good shopping places in our ports of call which are, montego bay, grand cayman and cozumel. We would like to do some of our Christmas shopping on the islands.

My dad is freaking out about us going on the cruise...his advice...don't drink and go on the balcony..lol, gotta love daddy's. He keeps telling me, Kym, people are coming up missing!!!! The thought has also crossed my mind to get off in Montego Bay or the Cayman's and just stay there and fly home at the end of our vacation. I would love to just hang out on an island for a week.

Jay Leno made a joke the other night. He said, "want to lose weight over the holidays? just take a carnival cruise.....things are not sounding to good at this point....

Someone please give me some good things to look forward to....PLEASE