View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 AM

Hello All,

Just sitting here on this beautiful Sunday morning....my husband has started a cruise countdown on the dry-erase board in our kitchen LOL and I had a thought while replying to another feed I have going about (Ins. is it worth it) Which, by the way; I thank all you who have given me good advice and much information that I could use.

BUT......I was thinking, after reading over all the post in this feed here.....EVERYONE seems to love the Holiday so much and most of you seem to say that you would sail one more time on her "IF" you could; so why not see if you can go on this sailing with my husband, Wesley and me. We are going a lone this time, but would love the company of other guest. YOU STILL HAVE 53 DAYS LEFT TILL SHE SAILS...... tickets were very cheap for an OV - we are both going for total price of $600.00 and some change.

SO CHECK YOUR DATE BOOKS, YOUR BLACKBERRIES AND YOUR PALM-PILOTS:

RODNEY
MIKE THE KID
LISA P
DWAYNE
SONNY V
TIM C
PENNY3333
MACMOM111
LHP
AND DRLIVINGSTON

What do you say? Can we make it happen? Just a thought..........LOL I know I'm only dreaming, I realize you all have lives and can't just stop them on the drop of a dime, but it's nice to ask, and it's nice to ........well, like I said, DREAM!!!

Hope

Read and post cruise reviews