View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:19 PM

Thanks Penny- hitting the lottery would be nice !! and you are right, she is a great ship and I'm afraid there will never be another one like her again, she is a dying breed. We are 50 miles form Mobile (We live in Biloxi MS.) so it's nice to have the Mobile and the New Orleans ports so close. New Orleans is only about 90 miles away.

Macmom111 - I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100% I think because of the wonderful ship, crew, entertainment, hospitality, cleanliness, and just plain fun added to the addiction to cruising we have todaY AS WELL!!!!!! NO OTHER TIME HAS EVER COMPARED TO OUR FIRST TIME ON THE HOLIDAY.

LHP - You might want to reconsider last July as being your final sail on her....LOL looks like you have done a few in your time, one more can't break the bank.....LOL

Tim C - I heard as well that they are moving two ships into th Mobile dock. I heard they are moving the Fantasy from N.O. to Mobile and what other one I'm not sure, and then they are moving two other ones to New Orleans that are bigger. Who knows, we shall see.......

IslandCruz - I have some pics of our first Cruise on the Holiday on Webshots, but you can find them on here as well when you look up pics of Holiday 2005. They are pretty good. We went w/two other couples. I'd love for you to share yours as well.

AND YES TIM THOSE DO LOOK LIKE GOOD BOOKINGS.....A CRUISE CHAT CRUISE SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!! WE HAVE TO DO THAT SOON!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POST....I LOVE HEARING ALL THE STORIES ABOUT OUR LADY HOLIDAY. Lets help her go out in style. !!!!

Hope Boyd

Read and post cruise reviews