View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to post that my husband and I will be taking a Cruise on the Holiday June 11th 2009 to Cozumel and we both agree that it will be an exciting, fun filled vacation as well as a sad one. The Holiday is leaving Carnival Cruise Lines in Nov. of this year. (I think it will be going to the Spanish Fleet - of this I am not 100% sure) But no matter where she is going, she will be missed!!!! Although she is Carnival's oldest and smallest ship, she has served her passengers well thru the years and she has done so with pride and excellence! She has given many families thousands of memories that they will treasure for years to come including my own. We took our first Cruise on the Holiday; for that fact she will always be special, but we have been on 4 Cruises since and none of them have compared to the first one on her......they have not even come close to meeting the standard of service and profection that the staff show on the Holiday. So, when we were planning our vacation this year, we decided to book JUST ONE LAST CRUISE ON HER before she is no longer with us. MAYBE SHE SHOULD BE IN YOUR VACTION PLANS THIS YEAR AS WELL She will be missed, she will be missed very much by many! I'm just glad that we can say that we were one of the many who sailed on her in her time.

Good-bye Lady Holiday

Hope

Read and post cruise reviews