View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 10:13 PM

Hi, We were on the Legend last April 2003 - first time cruising with Carnival, and first time our children cruised with us as well (9 and 11). We had cruised Royal Caribbean 6 times before and being this was our first cruise with our children we choose Canival. We very much enjoyed our cruise on the Legend, the food way past our expectations and we thought it was out of this world. The buffet was by far the best. The service in the dinning room was exceptional and our room attendant could not do enough for us. There really isn't anything bad I can say. 3 other couples and their children came with us
first time on Carnival and a couple (no kids) that we met on our very first cruise in 1990, first time on Carnival as well, all had a great time. My kids had such a great time that they chose another cruise over disney, so in June we left out of NJ for a 9 night cruise on RCC Voyager of the Seas, great vacation, however, we did think the food and service was better on the Legend. I hope this little bit of info has helped. Have a great vacation. Sue
RCCI Majesty of the Seas '95
RCCI Monarch of the Seas '93
RCCI Sovereign of the Seas '90