View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 07:50 PM

Rebel,
My advice is to stay outside of Baltimore. Stay in the Towson area, good shopping and cheaper. The terminal is simple to find. 95 South to Keith Ave. Stay on Keith for about 2 miles. Make a right into terminal. My wife and I went in July on the Grandeur. The best vacation I have ever taken, check in is a breeze, go early we were on the ship with a drink in hand by 1:30. Out of the 4 ports of call we did not like 2 of them, but we loved the ship so much it didn't matter. Besides you are really paying for the ship. Avoid Freeport unless you like cheap stuff in a dirty straw market. Rent the waverunners in Coco Cay it was awesome. Key West is great! Port Caneveral is not much. We stayed on board, the best thing is many leave and you have the ship to yourself! Enjoy! you are never crowded and the service is great. Our one complaint is that after dinner there is not much food except for sandwiches from room service. If you like snacks like pretzels, pop corn, cookies, bring your own. Have fun and tell Patsy at the Champagne Bar and Geri the waiter that Jon and Christy said hi.