View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:01 PM

I knew it was coming as well. It wasn't the happiest of news when I read it earlier today. I like the mailed Documents. My next cruise will be my first one without the traditional mailed ticket book.

I guess we will have to invent a "Paid in full, I printed my Docs." Doc Dance?

Here are some additional details from Carnival:

---------------------------------------------

August 3 is the last day that paper documents can be ordered for sailings prior to August 25, 2009.

Cruise documents, which include the terms and conditions of the cruise ticket contract, may be accessed online after full payment is received and will require the following information; booking number, last name of the guest, ship and sail date.

The current terms and conditions of the cruise ticket contract can be viewed at all times at www.carnival.com.

Guests who purchased FlyAweigh air/sea packages may view their air schedules within 75 days of their cruise departure date.

Although having printed e-documents will expedite the check-in process during embarkation, guests may check in at the pier without documents as their information is contained within Carnivalís reservation system.

Electronic documents include printable luggage tags that may be printed in black and white. If they are not printed, luggage tags are available at the pier.

Dwayne