View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 12:15 AM

Ridgid the rooms are going to be occupied by adults over 25 plus their children. "Suite?" Don't I wish! I am getting my first balcony this cruise. Can't see spending the money for a room I do not plan to occupy much. As for the others, the oceanview was a stretch for them.
Nancy, When I addressed this request to the TA 4 months ago she said that would be taken care of "Later". Well later is here and we do not have a connecting room. We used an online TA. I have used them in the past but after this cruise I don't think I will again. At first I could always get a hold of her. For the last 2 months all I ever get is a voicemail. She does not return calls like she should. I even contatcedCarnival last month to see if we really had reservations. I still had a balance that I knew was past due and could not get her to return my calls go get this paid. I was never asked about guaranteed or assigned cabins. We just found out our room numbers last week. I will ask Carnival when we check in if we can get the ajoining rooms. If not, no big deal. We are going to have fun no matter what.