View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,904
Now they require the request be done in writing. You have to send an email or letter to RCI with the request. For a company that has always been among the most T/A friendly lines with great policies, they're going the wrong direction with recent rule changes.

RCI and Celebrity have a simple transfer form that gets filled out and signed by the passenger, and mailed or faxed to the cruise line. It's not a difficult process. With all the changes that have been made in every industry to combat identity theft, I don't think having the transfer request in writing is unreasonable.