View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Cruise Fanatic Cruise Fanatic is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,043
That's very wise of you poormom. It's important that people who are divorced realize how their divorce decree reads. A child may live with you, but there's a difference if the divorce decree says "joint" or "full" custody. Also, When traveling with minor children of a friends family or relative you must have a signed notorized letter. Most cruise lines have a form for this.