View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 11:13 AM

FYI- I just booked on Enchantment of the Seas two days ago, in a rear facing Junior Suite. Almost all of them were availabe. I just checked, and there are still 3 of them left. They are on Deck 7. The highest level of staterooms, as far as I could tell is deck 8. Anyways, the rooms are available as of 08/26/05. The cruise departs on Dec. 19th, to western carib, out of Ft. Laud, to Key West, Cozumel, Belize and 1 day at sea. It is only 5 nights, short but oh so sweet. I thought it would be a nice way to check out this type of balcony, plus we want to go back to Belize. We have been in a JS before on the Explorer, and loved it, but it was on the side of the ship. Remember too, Enchantment has had major renovations, with cool bridge walkways and other cool stuff, and that you get an extra cruise credit when you book a JS category and higher. So, it helps with moving up the RCI cruise levels. The Enchantment was purely an impluse buy. I couldn't resist it. Check out RCI website, if anyone is interested. If anyones books one, let me know. I would love to meet another "CruiseChat" buddie. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews