View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:26 PM

We just returned from a cruise on the Solstice. I have two children and were with another couple with two children as well. All ages between 11-13. The cruise was great, ship very clean and the food presentation and portions were exceptional. We cruise yearly and this was the first time on Celebrity. We found that the ship lacked adequate activities for children in this age bracket. My wife and I are not one to participate in most of the onboard activities ut this ship had very few chices. The first full day at sea there was a Brunch as well as Afternoon Tea that my wife and friend attended. They said that it was very nice and that I should have attended. On the last day ofthe cruise, at sea, they did not repeat this offerings. Additionally, they had advertised pictures with the Captain from 8:00 - 8:30 PM on one night. However, when we went to get in line at 8:20, we were told that there would be no more people allowed in line to take the picture.

Would I cruise on Celebrity again? Yes I would but I would not bring any children.