View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by steve940:
I'm sailing aboard Amsterdam in May and, due to lowered prices am traveling with older kids in a suite - for the first time...

I'm told we can use the internet at no charge in the Neptune Lounge...is this on their computers? via wifi? will they allow a laptop to plug in to their usb hub?

Are there other perks available that an inexperienced suite-dweller may not know to ask for?

Thanks in advance,

SAW
Steve - there are no computers in the Neptune - you have to bring your own laptop for use in the Neptune and usage is not free....you are charged the same price as you would if you used the computers in the Explorations Lounge.

There are a couple of hot spots in the NL - have seen people using their computers in their. We never take ours so can't tell you where they are - we are just glad to get away from the computer for a couple of weeks.

I don't think you can hook up your Wi-Fi, but I could be wrong. Check with the NL Concierge when you are on board.

Other perks - free laundry, preferred tendering, breakfast in the Pinnacle and lots more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Enjoy your Suite.