View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2003, 06:40 PM
NancyN's Avatar
NancyN NancyN is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Wickliffe, OH
Posts: 2,555
If you do not have a passport an official (with raised seal) birth certificate is required. It is not to late to obtain one, however. Just contact the vital statistics office of the state in which your husband was born (go to and you can obtain an expedited copy. There are also companies that can obtain an official copy for you within 1-3 days (for a fee).

Free Cruise Tickers