Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:31 AM

quote:
Posted October 25, 2007 12:52 PM
Hello, I am a student at The Ohio State University. I am doing a project that requires me to do market research on "cruise addicts" and I was hoping you guys could help me out! I've put together a short survey (I'm no survey expert so its not great) that I hope might give me a little insight into the world of the cruise addict. I'd love to hear all the information you all have available on your cruising habits, and thanks in advance for helping me out!

1. Age:

quote:
Posted October 25, 2007 12:52 PM
Hello, I am a student at The Ohio State University. I am doing a project that requires me to do market research on "cruise addicts" and I was hoping you guys could help me out! I've put together a short survey (I'm no survey expert so its not great) that I hope might give me a little insight into the world of the cruise addict. I'd love to hear all the information you all have available on your cruising habits, and thanks in advance for helping me out!

1. Age: 47

2. Sex: Male/Female Female

3. Marital Status: Divorced

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? Mostly everyday

5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? Not sure, I just know that I love cruising & wish I could go all the time

6. How would you define Cruise addiction? Just can't get enough

7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? 2

8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? Going to this site & RCI

9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction? Not sure

10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? travel agent

11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? Never

12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? For both, I wish I would have known about this site before my cruises since it would have helped me alot

13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? internet

14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? Trying to plan the next and with whom

I hope this isn't too lengthy, I appreciate your help!

Free Cruise Tickers