1. Age: 23
2. Sex: Female
3. Marital Status: Single (Engaged)
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites?
2-3x a week, unless my next cruise is in the near future... then I visit every day.
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict?
I think "enthusiast" is more accurate.
6. How would you define Cruise addiction?
When you can't imagine spending a vacation anywhere other than on a cruise... and you take several cruises a year.
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 2 in the past year, 3 in the last 3 years.
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related?
Read cruise reviews and research the ship and ports of call of the next cruise I'm booked on (or would like to be booked on).
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent?
The cruise line's website.
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship?
I never have.
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment?
2-3x a week, for both information and entertainment.
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information?
Internet, though I like to purchase travel guides of the ports of call.
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise?
Working hard for the money... for my next cruise.