View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:18 PM

Hey dave, If you're going to splurge also check out SeaDream Yach Club. I just did a search and there is nothing that's an exceptional bargain on them right now but occasionally an affordable option will pop up briefly. I have a few regulars who sail the 6 star lines frequently. I've never had higher praise from clients than on SeaDream. Even clients who have sailed Regent, Silversea, Seaborn and Crystal who've moved over have commented that SeaDream was the best they ever experienced.

They're also ultra inclusive and they bring all the toys out from the hull for passenger use. Jetskis, skiboats, bikes, surf boards, you name it. It's all yours and at no extra cost. They set up one of the evening meals on the beach and erect canopies with the same 5 star food and service they have on the ship. There is a champaigne and caviar event. If you're out swimming when they have the event a waiter will paddle it out to you, served on a surf board.

I've never really had an itch for the all inclusive small ships until I got feedback on this one. Just food for thought if you're wanting to live like the folks on Robin Leach's old show, "Lifestyles of the Spoiled Rotten" I think it was called.

Cheers, Neil