View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:45 AM

Sorry also wanted to say...how about Dave the Cruise Director.....how much did everyone love this guy. I mean aside from being tall, slim, Australian and gorgeous...boy did Royal Caribbean pick the right guy for that job.....I went to every show...I loved that he started each show by saying.."Good day Explorer"...and we chanted back.."Good day Dave"...I mean he made everyone laugh during the day when he had the challenges i.e. sexy legs, belly flop and boy can he dance Salsa....my husband and I were amazed...we are Puerto Rican and know how to dance Salsa very well....my husband said that he was the first white boy that could dance Salsa that good....that is a big compliment coming from my husband...he was born in Puerto Rico (I was born in NJ...but my parents are from PR) my husband learned how to dance Salsa at the age of 4....so he knows good Salsa....we were amazed....Dave really made our trip so much enjoyable as he made fun of everyone...in a good way...that made everyone laugh....Kudos to you Dave...A Job Well Done!

I also want to give it up to my Waitress Jo-Rhonda...I loved her...she made us feel like we were the only ones on the ship....she made everyone feel that way...she knew our names the first day.....she remembered everything we liked...that is a gift. Love ya Jo....also her Assistant Waiter....Crawford...he was so down to earth and cool....we loved everyone on the ship...also our housekeeper Emmanuele & Juan that took care of our kids room.....I loved Emmanuel's accent..he is from St. Vincent...Caribbean Island....love the accent of people on the island...so sophisticated...
Thanks to all those that made our 10 days feel like Paradise....the food was excellent as well!