Thread: Ryndam Cruise
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:38 PM

Just returned from the Ryndam 7 day cruise R/T from Tampa, we highly recommend this ship and crew and Holland, what a EXCELLENT cruise and service we enjoyed. The first day plus was rough because of Ida, and I felt for the people that was affected by the storm, but we can't control that. The rest of the cruise was great. Not really crazy about some of the ships itinerary, different places to see that we've not seen before, but there's some great things to do at both ports,we were very happy to walk around the port areas @ these ports. ANYTHING AWAY FROM HOME AND WORK IS A GREEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT VACA!!! Holland seems to cater to all.I have been on about 30 cruises through the the years and by far this is one of the BEST,except for the weather the first day plus. Everything after that we thought was fantastic!!!!! We could not believe the service from ALL crew members from the sweepers to the cabin stewards. Everything was great!!
Also on this cruise we thought the food was the best, from presentation,taste,service and variety, on the Lido Deck for morning and lunch they had two of the best short order cooks in the industry, thanks to Albert and Eldrige.
I've rambled a bit too much now, I've got to get the rest of my notes to write a review,maybe, I wrote one on the Carnival Miracle in 08 that was not put on line, so since then I'm a bit leery about doing that again, in all I hope everyone gets some needed info for a future cruise and will reply if needed.