We are looking to book our 1st Cruise on Enchantment of the seas over labor day for our 25th wedding anniversary to Bermuda out of Baltimore. I have a ton of questions.
1. There are 3 of us (we are taking our 8 year old daughter - due to not being able to find a sitter), what level room would be best?
2. Will there be things for our daughter to do? I am so afraid she will be bored.
3. Any tips or suggestions on how to make the cruise better for us?
4. The cruise we are looking at has "Deals" next to it on the website, what does that mean?
5. What hidden costs should I be expecting and how much extra should I put away.