View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:02 AM

D_Loudon - I just did the cruise up to New Brunswick on the Carnival Triumph in June. The ship is looking good and in great shape with a fantastic crew! The steak in the main dining room and the lobster (on lobster night) are both as good as it gets!!
If the buffet area is crowded - just take the gang up the stairs (located right behind the dessert bar) - there are always plenty of great, uncrowded seats up there (there is a self serve beverage area up there too!).

There is plenty to do for the younger set on board and they will be delighted to help you with your twins!! You are traveling at a great time and it is a good time to head North! Both St. John and Halifax are great towns with some great tours available! Relax and ENJOY!! You are on the most strees free vacation ever - and let the experts of cruise hospitality take care of you and yours - they are called "The Crew!" - you'll be thinking of your next cruise before you return home!!

Welcom Aboard to Cruise-Chat! Congratulations on your newly acquired "habit" - It's very addicting! I had my first cruise when I was 9 -- I'm retired now but the memories last a lifetime (so does the addiction!)

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

P.SW. Don't forget to give the "Chocolate Melting Cake" a go for dessert in the Main Dining Room!