View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:11 AM

We have just returned from our wonderful cruise aboard the Equinox. Dave, you were right, she is a beautiful ship. The crew was the best of any crew we have had, and we have had some great ones. Every crew member was pleasant and always helpful.

Our wait staff were a lot of fun and made dining enjoyable. We thought the food was very good. We had breakfast and lunch in the Oceanview Cafe and most dinners in the main dining room.

Our cabin attendants were great. They couldn't have been more helpful or more friendly. We asked to see pictures of their children and they were so proud to show them off!

Oh, yes, the ship was decorated for Christmas and it was glorious! So beautiful I can't even describe it. We are visiting at our daughter's house now, but when we get home and I have time I will try to send a few pictures.

I know that Penny will love the Solstice as much as we loved the Equinox. It will be fun to compare notes when she returns!

Thank you again, Dave, for all the Equinox info that you posted. It was a fun, fun cruise!

Nadine