Thread: New 2 Cruzin
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 04:35 AM

Hello
I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Rhonda and me and my honey, Dave will be going on our first cruise for his "Big 50" I wanted to do something special that we do not get to do in our everyday life. I really got an awesome deal on this. We will be traveling on Carnival Inspiration for a 5 day western caribbean in November 2010. Dave use to work in Grand Cayman 20+ years ago, it will be awesome for him to look and see how things have changed.
For our shore excursions, I played it safe and just booked 3-4 hour guided tours.. We are scheduled for the 6:00 dinner. I am really excited about the Captian's dinner, but Dave is not.. we are very laid back people and we dont dress fancy.. but how fun....
My best friend Char and her mother will be traveling with us... More the merrier..
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on this site as it has answered alot of my questions.. Awesome website for all levels of cruisers.
Anything you would like to share regarding this cruise, tips & tricks... Im all open..