View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Hi,
We just got back on March 27th. We had a wonderful time. The crew was awesome and met our every need. The food was abundant and there was something for everyone. Kids like that there is pizza and ice cream available 24 hours a day. We enjoyed watching the shows and games, etc. There is something for everyone or you can just relax. We took the canopy tour in Montego Bay. That was incredible. ( I am 50 and loved it-never thought I would be brave enough). We heard the Dunns River Falls trip is great too. Shopping is nothing to brag about. Those who took that tour were very disappointed. In Grand Cayman, we went on the Stingray tour, which included going to Hell and the turtle farm. Swimming with the stingrays was great. In Cozumel we did the cultural thing and went to the Mayan Ruins. They were interesting but the day is long. I think if you are a beach person this is definately the place to go snorkeling. It is also the shopping place, if this your thing. We had a wonderful time and will definately cruise with Carnival again.