Thread: Costa Fortuna
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 PM

As Penny said yes they have the horse races and the adult pool. I'm with her on the tea..didn't see it but was not looking for it. We had towel animals every night and they were so cute! What ever you do participate in the toga night it was a roit. Of course our group really got into it so that helped. Be sure to go to the main lounge for the Toga night show we loved it and laughed ourselves silly. They did not have the world night as I recall, put that would have been nice. We were onboard Valentines Day and they really went all out with decorations. One thing I didn't write about before was smoking onboard. Since 85% of the passengers were from Europe, and they are a lot of them that are heavy smokers, this was a problem for some in our group. Some passengers didn't pay any attention to the non-smoking areas. It didn't bother me I just moved away but some in our group were unhappy with this. Like you said a cruise is what you make of it. Go and enjoy! Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Sue

Read and post cruise reviews