3. Can you put $$ ahead of time on your onboard account?
4. Does any one know if the bedding has been updated on the Golden? Can you request those egg crate padding things from Princess? It would be extremely beneficial for my hubby to have a little extra padding on the bed due to his disability.5. We are in room (Caribe Deck I think) BA Category Room C304. If that a good deck to be on?
3. Yes you can put $$ on your account ahead of time once on the ship, meaning before final billing, but you would only want to put what has already been billed and possibly the $10/pp "automatic" tip which you know will be charged should you not remove it from your shipboard account. Print outs of your shipboard account can be obtained as frequently as you want.
4. Unfortunately the mattress where the worst we've had on any Princess ship, last week, and the egg crate mattress is a good idea. We never looked under our mattress but some one else did and found a serving tray which had been placed there to try and alleviate the sway in the mattress. He called the room steward and showed it to him and a new mattress was delievered that day. On deck 11 we had the "new" duvet, bottom sheet and pillow cases on our bed but some on deck 12 had to request them.
5. Caribe, deck 10, is a great deck to be on but for your need the handicapped room on any ship is what you want to look for. All the decks have elevator access so the deck is only secondary except where the balcony is larger if you want a balcony cabin.