View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 18,001
how do I know if I have found a cruise specialist?

The best way is to look for the CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) logo and also see if the agent is an Accredited, Master, or Elite Cruise Counsellor. These are usually shown as ACC, MCC, or ECC. This means the agent has completed several levels of training and also has acceptable product knowledge. It isn't an easy program to complete.

I would also look to see if the agent is affiliated with NACTA, The National Association of Commissioned Travel Agents.