View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 18,001
Yes, for some tours which enter Canadian territory U.S. citizens need a passport, even if it is a closed-loop cruise. For example some of the tours using the White Pass railroad at Skagway require passports while others don't. I think the tour which has the train one-way and a bus the other is a passport tour, while the train up and then back down the same way doesn't need a passport.