View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 05:01 AM

Been to Labadee 3 times now. We did the waverunners twice, I thought that was the best. The first time we went there, we did the Malafini Beach excursion, that was very very nice, then the second 1/2 of the day we did the wave runner. This past Jan. went back on the Mariner of the Seas, you're going to love it! Here's a page that I have with some pictures of the Mariner... My Mariner of the Seas Page We love that ship! In Jan. we did a back to back, stayed on two weeks. What a vacation! The first time we went to Labadee, we didn't know the place was so big. I think the previous poster's idea about a couples massage sounds very nice for you two, but if you don't do that, the Malafini Beach Excursion is quite nice, and again, the waverunners. The waverunners do go quite fast though, if you like that kind of stuff, it was quite exilerating. A good tip for you though on that is to ask to be one of the first in the line. The guide goes ahead then everyone else follows. I was on the tail end the first time and had a really hard time keeping up with everyone, the last time though, I volunteered to go first and got to go a lot faster, what a blast! Labadee is a very pretty place, I know you're going to love it!