View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2010, 08:01 AM
paraclete paraclete is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fort Worth Texas
Posts: 2
You can contact reservations to send you a medical assistance needed form. Fill it out and fax bac, and when you get on board they will have a gallon of distelled water as well as an extension cord. My husband uses a CPap and we do this on every cruise. There is no charge for this service and so far, it has always been there for us!