As a first time cruiser (coming up in December on Fantasy), I'm officially scared of the posts about Sign and Sail. But I guess I have no choice. I wanted to ask you seasoned cruisers about it:
1) I should use a credit card?
2) I should review my bill and keep track of the slips just for any charges I didn't make?
3) We have 4 people in our group, and are going for 5 days, so I should expect Carnival to charge me $200 in gratuities at the end?
4) Can I get a sign and sail in advance of the cruise?
5) We are not big gamblers or drinkers. We have two small kids. Estimates as to how much I should put on the card?
Thanks in advance for your input!!!