View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2009, 10:32 AM
f-mattox's Avatar
f-mattox f-mattox is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Posts: 4,740
Dave is right: if you are going through the process you might as well get the regular passport; the card is not good for air travel or any other kind of cruise. If you think you might be going anyplace in the next ten years, get the passport.