View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2011, 10:21 AM
bmh bmh is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 143
We both just applied for enhanced drivers licenses; they are a good substitute for a passport when traveling from Canada to the US by land, and good ID when cruising.
Reply With Quote