View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Thank you...

It seems as though that you and I are the only ones monitoring this forum these days. Its kind of disappointing. I feel like that there are more people sailing on RCI than Princess, as people have more comments and seem to watch that string a lot closer.

Just my opinion.
Not enough choice for me on Princess this year, sailed on Sea Princess in October 2009 for 2 weeks around caribbean and wanted to do same this year sept/oct but no offerings. Cruises dont seem to start until Nov this year and the Emerald Princess that is doing caribbean around that time is only doing 10 or 20 days for some bizare reason. We want 2 weeks so forced to look elsewhere and looking to sail on Allure of the Seas on 1st Oct 2011. Shame, I have a feeling we are not the only custom Princess have lost this year around that time. Our cruise in Oct 2009 was packed and plenty of other cruise ships. Some people are saying that the demand is not there, I dont beleive this.

I must say we really really enjoyed Princess and would rather sail on Princess than go elsewhere. Sure we will be back if the schedule is right.

The Village Inn & Spa (formerly Rainbow Hotel): St. Lucia Hotel