View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Default carnival ships...which do I choose
I'm planning a cruise next year and have narrowed down the list to 4 ships and itineraries. I'm looking for opinions on the ships and the ports to help me make a choice. I really love the beach but also enjoy hiking and snorkeling. And maybe a little shopping and sight-seeing. What are the things you would recommend to see or do in the ports listed. All of this analyzing is making me want to go right now. The good thing is, I know I'll have a great time no matter what I do because it's vacation and I love cruising anywhere. Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Carnival Freedom-8 Days Eastern Caribbean-Ft Lauderdale, Sea, San Juan Puerto Rico, St Thomas USVI, Antigua, Tortola BVI, Sea, Nassau Bahamas, Ft Lauderdale

Carnival Miracle-8 days Southern Caribbean-Ft Lauderdale, Sea, Grand Turk Turks & Caicos, La Romana Dominican Republic, Aruba, Curacao, Sea, Sea, Ft Lauderdale

Carnival Glory-7 days Eastern Caribbean-Miami, Nassau Bahamas, Sea, St Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Turk Turks & Caicos, Sea, Miami

Carnival Liberty-7 days Eastern Caribbean-Miami, Half Moon Cay Bahamas, Sea, St Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Turk Turks & Caicos, Sea, Miami

P.S. I've been on 3 cruises to the Western Caribbean and they were all wonderful. In those cruises I visited a couple of the ports listed above, St. Thomas and Tortola. They were both excellent so they're worth going back but it might be nice to see other ports as well.