View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Steve Rocky Mount View Post
Hi everyone!! Last cruise on Elation was sensational. Now trying Princess for the first time and can't wait. Cruising on Caribbean Princess out of San Juan. And excursion tips for Bonaire, Aruba, Dominica, or Granada?

Are the specialty restaurants worth it? I have read wonderful things about Sabatini's and the steak house.

After having spent alot of time on the popularly priced cruises, i am looking forward to stepping up.

All replies greatly appreciated.

You will love it. My husband and I just were on the Emerald Princess in October for the first time on Princess and we had a great time. Bonaire I would suggest Woodwind Sailing Cruises, Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean for snorkeling. It was absolutely amazing. Aruba we caught a cab that took us to an awesome snorkling place then after 2 hours picked us back up took us sight seeing and then back for some shopping. Granada was my least favorite of all the islands. It was very beautiful, but didn't send my heart soaring. We caught a cab on Granada to show us the sights and took us to a spice plantation and then to a rum factory.

As for the specialty restauraunt we ate at both at the beginning of the trip and made three more reservations for the Crown Grill. It was wonderful. We were glad we tried them and we would do it again.

You will enjoy every moment... Have a great trip...