View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 AM

Hi Penny, yes, that four letter word must be very upsetting considering where you live and all. I must say that the weather in FLL and each and every day was just perfect and we felt really spoiled by Mother Nature.
No, the incident with the dining room was a little upsetting but we got over it quite quickly and the Maitre d was very accomodating and pleasant with us from then on...The fact that we all were suppose to get a letter confirming what we had spoke of in advance of our set reservation caused the confusion and we were running between dining rooms trying to confirm our seating so that we could seat our party of eight and noone could help us. And, the answer to your question is yes, we would try Princess again..One of the things about using other lines is the ability to see other itineries that we can't make due to the timing of our spring breaks that we have to fall within.
We were to port at Mahogany Bay but went to Coxen Hole..As I stated, when I was speaking with the Cruise Director, she mentioned that the Captain could have completely skipped our Port there due to rought seas and high winds...The tender ride was not for those that need sea sickness meds !! Worth the trip in to visit this island.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews