First Time cruising.... Eastern Carribean... Valor... May 22-29
I appreciate you taking the time to look at this post.
My husband and I are scheduled to go on our first cruise on the Carnival Valor May 22 through May 29th. We are in our mid 20's and would like some advise on what to expect/do/plan on in this trip. Our itinerary includes; Miami - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas - at sea - St Thomas - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Grand Turk - at sea - Miami. Here are some questions we have.
1. Anyone going on this specific cruise or been on one recently?
2. Should we book our shore excursions through carnival? If so should we book before we embark or wait till sailing?
3. What are some good shore excursions on these ports.
4. Alcohol, I believe I read on here to pack alcohol and beverages in your checked luggage. Is this a good idea or are you risking fines or something?
5. Has anyone ever stayed in stateroom 6201 or similar? It is an interior room with a picture window (obstructed views). What should I expect with this type of room?
Thank you for taking the time to read. Any replies will be greatly appreciated.