View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:34 AM

Hi Nat, sorry I can't help you, I've not had the pleasure of staying in any of those rooms. A balcony is all I can spring for

I hope someone can assist you, but I did want you to know that we weren't ignoring you As large as the Ruby is, I just can't imagine that the noise would be that bad. Maybe when the bands are playing during the day?

Princess usually doesn't have an abundance of children on board, although the demographics of the passengers has become much more varied. It seems like more families are sailing Princess, but it's never been loaded children when we've sailed, even at Christmas. However, we did a 14 day our last Christmas/New Years cruise, so that normally means less children.

I do hope you enjoy Princess as much as we do, they're our favorite line. Do try the International Cafe and the Sanctuary. The International Cafe is on the Plaza deck, they have some free and some extra charge items for breakfast/lunch. They also have wonderful gelato The Sanctuary is an adult only area, you can purchase half day passes. It's a wonderful spot for watching them pull into port, too.

Have a wonderful cruise!