View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:27 PM

Smile Thanks Brad
I did do tons of research. I was on the boards constantly asking questions.
I didn't ignore any warnings or notices. We did exactly what we were told to do. We had no control over the people who chose to ignore the notices and rules. My daughter and baby were where they were supposed to be. RC staff was negligent about letting the wrong group through through. Very disorganized.

I think RC is overwhelmed during Spring Break. That's it in a nutshell.

I'm a rule follower and a researcher. I guess that's part of the reason I was so stunned. I really thought I had covered all the bases before so I would know what to expect.

Because of the huge amount of people getting on board the ship, we did not board early. I think it was about 3 p.m. It's a blur! Our steward apologized and the tub was "cleaner" the rest of the week. It wasn't clean, but it was cleaner. I didn't even ask him to come clean it. My daughter and I scrubbed on it for about 10 minutes with wash cloths and a bar of soap! I knew he was busy. I later wrote him a note and told him of the problem. But even then, I asked for some spray cleaner and a scrubby pad so I could clean it without troubling him. It never came (of course, and I didn't expect it would). And, as I said, the tub did get somewhat cleaner.