View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:57 AM

Awesome reply, Brad! You hit the nail on the head. I haven't sailed the Sensation, but would go tomorrow without hesitation. Every Carnival ship I've been on has been a great experience. Now granted, three of them were ancient, but since modern times, I've been very impressed with their ships. The crew/staff have always been courteous and professional, the food has been very, very good. I get accused of selling the chocolate melting cake, but it is just divine!!!

Hugs516, I really wish I had recently been on the Sensation to assure you totally. I totally agree with Brad. For some reason people will write negative comments long before they'll write positive ones. The only thing I can say is, try to imagine the 3000 guests weekly that have had a good time compared to the few negative reviews. The numbers simply outweigh the negativity.

Yes, things do go wrong on cruises. The ships are floating cities and things break down. The crew members can have bad days. Just remember, they will do as much as they can to rectify any problems that arise. Most people believe they deserve a free cruise because of some problem, that's just not going to happen. If it's a major problem, like the ship becomes stranded, the cruise line will try their best to make it right. However, if the blow dryer doesn't blow hot air, they're not going to give the guest a free cruise.

I hope this helps to ease some of your fears